STUDY IN CANADA
The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United Kingdom and Australia. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.
- The United Nations ranked Canada as the best place in the world to live! This assessment was based upon Canada’s achievements in terms of educational attainment, life expectancy, national income and general quality of life.
- Internationally recognized degrees. Over 106,000 international students attend Canadian colleges and universities. This means that you can meet people from around the world as well as people from your own country.
- Possibility to work in Canada after graduation. International students who have graduated from a Canadian university or college have the opportunity to work in Canada for up to THREE years after they receive their degree or diploma. International students can work on campus without a work permit & can work off-campus with an open work permit.
- A safe, stable country.
- Excellent health care. Compared to other countries, medical insurance is inexpensive in Canada yet the services that Canadian hospitals provide are among some of the most advanced and accessible in the world.
- Canada is waiting for you. Canadians can be reserved with newcomers but are generally very welcoming and respectful of differences.
- Permanent Residency and Canadian Immigration. International students can apply for Permanent Residency, which takes up to 36 months from within Canada. However they need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria of 67 Points.