STUDY MBBS IN CHINA
In the year 2014, over 3 Lakh students from almost 180 countries studied in China, both, degree as well as non-degree programs. China sees a high demand for education due to affordable living and tuition fees.
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider the studying in China as an option.
- Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for most universities.
- About 48 universities in China are on the list of Medical Council of India.
- A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- The courses taught are in English.
- Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is practical approach right from the beginning.
- Brilliant Hostels available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient – as per MCI guidelines.
- No Common Entrance Test required.