STUDY IN RUSSIA
Why one should consider studying in Russia?
- Low cost education. Large number of seats and a big patient to doctor ratio.
- Government institutions, internationally recognized degrees and accredited by the Medical Council of India and WHO making the students eligible to practice in any country they deem fit.
- Students are trained in the MCI screening test to be registered to practice in India.
- Course is taught in English and the student will also be taught the Russian Language alongside to be able to converse with the local patients. During the 4th,5th and 6th year, the surgeons in hospitals act as tutors and start to work with the students teaching in Russian.
- The professors of Russian Universities are well aware of the MCI regulations and the syllabus and pattern of these exams. A Student is simultaneously coached for the MCI screening test. The student is also coached for the USMLE preparation the entrance exam to study or practice in the USA.
- Secure facilities for students with well-furnished hostels.